Tuesday, April 1, 2008

4 Things Tag

Okay, I've been tagged. So if you are reading this blog check to see if I tagged you.

4 Jobs I've Had:

  • Seamstress at BYU laundry while going to school

  • Assistant clothing designer for Sage Design

  • Customer service at 1-800-Contacts

  • Waitress at the Marquee and currently at McCrath's Fish house

4 TV Shows I Watch:

  • American Idol

  • Law and Order

  • Men in Trees

  • Extreme Make Over

4 Places I've Been:

  • South Africa

  • Australia

  • Ecuador

  • Cancun

4 People Who Email Me:

  • My sister

  • A good friend from South Africa

  • My mother-in-law (only when she can't get a hold of me via phone)

  • Lakeview Academy

4 Of My Favorite Foods:

  • Fruit

  • Bread (any starch)

  • Salmon

  • Key lime pie

4 Places I Would Rather be:

  • In a hotel room by myself (Yes, I love having room service and a TV for myself, I can watch whatever I want and not be interrupted.)
  • On the beach

  • At a spa resort

  • Hawaii or Cancun will do

4 Friends I Tag:

  • Amy J (just in case you're bored)

  • Marci

  • Mandi

  • Chelsea

4 Things I Look Forward To In 2008:

  • Warmer weather

  • No more carpool during the summer break

  • Working in the yard

  • Paying off our car


5 comments:

Autumn said...

That was so fun to read..I learned some things about you! Way to do 2 posts! I didn't know you could sew!!?? Funny that you want to be in a hotel room ALONE! :) See you on Saturday!! Yay!

The Brown 6 Pak said...

Just to make sure you didn't think I was weird, I've addded a little explanation as to why a hotel room all to myself is so appealing.

Lindsay said...

That was fun to get to know you more!!! Its fun always seeing what your cute family is up to. I don't get to talk to you as much anymore it seems like.

Natelli Johnston said...

Hey there Tanya, it is fun to read about you. I have not seen you forever.

Chelsea said...

That was fun to read. I didn't know that you were a seamstress! That is so cool. I do think you are wierd for wanting to have a hotel room ALONE! (J/K next time you do, call me, I'll rent the one next to you....sounds nice.) I'll try to get mine done soon!