Friday, November 16, 2007

Kids say the funniest things!

As I was putting our 4 year old Madison to bed tonight, out of the blue she looked at me with completely sincere eyes and a serious tone of voice..."Mommy, I don't want to be a people anymore. I want to be a pony!" this caught me a little off gaurd and i was a little at a loss as to how to respond. Then she continued..."I wish I had magic, so i could be a pony." I just said to her..."Um...I'm not sure theres anything we can do about that sweety." She was very disapointed. I will be trying to update this "kids quotes" blog often, I love hearing the way they look at the world!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Tanya..welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I was so excited to see a comment from you! I would love to hear 100 things about you! It is a challenge, but I know you could do it! :)
p.s. Madie is so cute! I loved this post!...and I'm so glad you and Megan had a good time at Hannah!

Chelsea said...

Yay!!! You are blogging!! I am so excited. Now I get to keep up with what your family is doing!! You have to do 100 things, like Autumn said. I would love to know. P.S. Tell Madie that I think being a pony would be fun too!

Babcock Family said...

I'm so proud of you you and if I can do it so can you!